About Psychotherapist, Orlee Stekel-Perna LCSW-R, North Chili, NY
Orlee Stekel-Perna, LCSW-R has more than 25 years of direct mental health experience; a Masters in Social Work from Smith College of Social Work in August 1992; is Licensed by the NY State Office of Professional Education as a Licensed Certified Social Worker. Currently in training to become a certified Imago Relationship Therapist
Insurances Accepted Include
- Twenty five years of direct service work in a variety of settings for emotionally disturbed children, adolescents, adults and their families.
- Six-year history of outpatient mental health treatment as a psychotherapist.
- Twelve-year history as a Social Worker for Monroe 2 Orleans BOCES working with children, adolescents and their families. Collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of special education teachers, mental health providers, school counselors, consulting psychiatrist, and CSE representatives.
- Three years of inpatient psychiatry experience.
- Outpatient chemical dependency experience.
- Two years Post-masters training at University of Rochester in the Marriage and Family Therapy training program.
• Excellus Blue Cross & Blue Shield
• Monroe Plan
• United Behavioral Health
• Child Health Plus
• Family Health Plus
Afternoon and evening hours available. Please call for more information, or to make an appointment.